The Nebula + combines the space and comfort of a tent with the convenience and sturdiness of a swag and now includes a built-in Hutch® compartment to store your gear.
With all of your favourite Nebula features, this premium edition packs a punch in terms of space and storage with the inclusion of the Hutch® compartment to store your gear. This model includes 5 way entry for exceptional ventilation and access. The new swag design provides easier access in and out of the swag and the ability to stargaze at night. The convenient ‘in swag’ access panel through to the Hutch®, means you can keep your gear dry and access it from inside or outside of the swag.
Store your gear bag or your muddy boots away from your sleeping quarters, keep the beer and fire wood dry or even let the dog bunk in! Don’t be fooled by the size of this swag, you’ll be sitting around the fire in no time with an easy set up that takes only a couple of minutes. This new design has even larger doors than the standard Nebula – that run into the roof line.
The larger opening makes it easier to get in and out of the swag, and allows you to stand up without getting out of the swag. With the storm covers rolled up, you’ll get starry night views as you drift off in ultimate comfort. The storm covers can even be used as an awning for extra protection when you step out during those cold and rainy mornings (awning poles sold separately). The huge doors on five sides of the Nebula + provide terrific cross ventilation as well as panoramic views on your next off-road adventure.
All doors include dual-zippered canvas and super-fine mesh, keeping you cool in the heat and ensuring you’re well protected from the mozzies all year round. The Nebula + swag is made from premium 420gsm ripstop polycotton canvas with an impressive PU 800mm waterhead rating. There’s also internal seam sealing and a reinforced, heavy-duty 600gsm PVC bucket floor to keep you dry in those rainy conditions.
This swag includes a mattress upgrade – now featuring our premium quality, high-density 70mm foam mattress with a removable cover, making for an easy cleanup at the end of a long trip. The canvas swag bag provided is perfect for storage and protection while you’re on the go – throw it in the back of the ute or on the roof rack and get on the road. Patent Pending: 2020902205
- Hybrid design offers generous sleeping area for two
- Incorporates our unique storage Hutch®
- 2 x external Hutch® access doors plus convenient ‘in swag’ removable access mesh panel through to the Hutch®
- Exceptional ventilation with five-way entry (including 2 x Hutch® doors, 2 x side entry doors plus end window opening all with mesh and storm covers
- Storm covers can be used as an awning (poles not included)
- High-density 70mm foam mattress with removable cover
- Protection from the mozzies and other bugs with fine insect mesh on all doors and windows
- All-season protection including internal seam sealing and full length welded PVC bucket floor
- Heavy-duty construction including no. 10 easy action zips on all doors
- Two Internal storage pockets to stash your gear
- Includes pegs and guy ropes
- Includes canvas swag bag with side grab handles, tensioning straps and stainless steel D-rings
|3000L x 1550W X 1160H mm
|2250L x 1500W mm
|70mm High Density Foam
|420gsm / 12oz Ripstop Polycotton Canvas
|125gsm / 3.7oz Super-fine Polyester Insect Mesh
|600gsm / 18oz PVC with Welded Corners
|Ø16mm 7001 Aluminium Alloy Poles
|800mm Water Rated
|1500L x Ø460mm